Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What the hell is Nublu?

Nublu is a bar/louge located at Avenue C and East 3rd Street. This highly understated venue is operated in conjunction with Nublu Records - a label that is home to up-and-comers such as Kudu. And yes dear readers, they do have videos - I'm sorry to report that this link only takes you to the main page, where you must click Nublu Records and then 'video' to see some content. I know - it's exhasting...

Anyway, these folks are cool. I know this because they've decided to throw an event on September 3rd in one of my favorite neighborhoods where everyone is cool in some way. Gowanas continues to kick ass, as is evident by this sweet picture I found somewhere on the world wide web.
Thanks to Wills for the heads up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home